Are you passionate about designing and creating captivating public spaces that inspire and engage communities? Do you have a keen eye for detail, excellent project management skills, and a deep understanding of landscaping principles? Our client, who is a leading design and development firm, is seeking for an Assistant Design Manager to join their dynamic team and help shape the future of public realm and landscaping projects.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and project team to develop innovative concepts and design solutions for public realm and landscaping projects.
- Conduct research and analysis to gather information on site conditions, local regulations, and project requirements.
- Prepare detailed design drawings, plans, and specifications using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Assist in overseeing project implementation, ensuring adherence to design intent, quality standards, and timelines.
- Coordinate with external consultants, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure effective project execution.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to monitor construction progress and provide guidance as necessary.
- Stay updated on the latest trends, techniques, and materials related to public realm and landscaping design.
- Support business development efforts by participating in client meetings, presentations, and proposal preparation.
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in public realm and landscaping design, preferably in a design firm or consultancy.
- Proficiency in using CAD software, such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, or similar tools.
- Strong knowledge of landscaping principles, materials, and construction techniques.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating visually appealing, functional, and sustainable spaces.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of local regulations and permitting processes related to public realm and landscaping projects.
So, if you want to be part of a forward-thinking team that is dedicated to transforming public spaces into vibrant, inclusive environments, then send us your CV and relevant project list we want to hear from you