(Project Manager – Design & Build, Data Centre)
To lead the delivery of a large Data Centre.
The hiring client is a dynamic design and build consultancy.
Scope of Responsibilities:
1. Project Management Leadership:
- Oversee entire project lifecycle & establish specific project objectives.
- Successfully manage the client and all agreed deliverables.
2. Quality Control and Assurance:
- Initiate quality control measures while assessing gaps and providing workable solutions to it
3. Risk Mitigation:
- Assess any potential risks related to the project and report back to the management with suggested solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Construction Management, or related field.
- Proven track record of successfully managing large-scale construction data centre projects from conception to completion.
- 10+ years of experience in project management within the data centres or telecommunication centres construction industry.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities to handle unforeseen challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of construction methodologies, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added value.
Basic salary of up to RM18,XXX. This role is managed by Ashley Mathew. Apply to this ad to receive confidential advice on this specific role!