RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY – KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
DESIGN MANAGER (Prime Residential and Ultra Luxury Mansions)
About the role:
The Management Recruitment Group has been retained to source candidates for the appointment of Design Manager (Ultra Luxury Mansions and Mega Project experience) for our distinguished client and ground-breaking development project in Saudi Arabia.
This role will work closely with the Director on the pre-concept design (exterior architecture and interior design), providing subject matter expertise, in line with established international principles of ultra-prime, luxury design and sustainability.
- Working with the Ultra Luxury Mansion design team, the role will encompass providing architectural design leadership from project inception to delivery and handover, including the interface with related infrastructure assets.
- Collaborate with design, development and construction teams on design strategy, schedule, budgets and execution.
- Implementing quality and safety requirements with the project's needs, based on current regulations, emerging trends and best practices.
- Produce consolidated high-level executive reports, showing a clear picture of the entirety of work within the project's asset design process.
- Manage internal collaborative design reviews.
You will need to have:
Experience in designing Ultra Luxury Projects for VVIPs and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
You will act as a design ambassador for all the assigned projects and properties by articulating, orchestrating and realising the design goals of each project.
As the ideal candidate, you will have exceptional design aesthetics executed on a range of commercial projects, including interior architecture and interior design, wayfinding and signage, lighting design and FF&E for mixed-use developments. You will also have direct experience delivering complex projects and have worked closely with leadership, executive management, and stakeholders.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications:
– 7 – 10 years experience with exemplary project management skills including flexibility, time management, resourcefulness, communication and collaboration.
-Ability to work with diverse and cross-functional teams.
– Over 8 years of experience working on large-scale, Mega-projects with multi-million-dollar values.
– Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture and Interior Design.
-An impressive project list that includes designing Ultra Luxury Projects for VVIPs and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
You will be rubbing shoulders with some of the best-skilled people in their industries whilst being involved in working on one of the world’s most exciting projects.
At a time when there is much uncertainty and talk about global recession, this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity offers job security, growth, and career progression and is recession-proof.
You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group at +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list and portfolio.
Applications close on 23 December 2023.