As the Front-End Feasibility Real Estate Development Manager, you will play a critical role in the inception and assessment of mixed-use development projects. You will be responsible for conducting comprehensive market and financial analyses, evaluating project feasibility, and providing insights that guide the strategic direction of our development initiatives.
- Feasibility Analysis: Conduct detailed market research and financial feasibility studies for mixed-use development projects, including market demand assessments, financial modeling, and risk analysis.
- Site Evaluation: Collaborate with the acquisitions team to assess potential development sites, considering factors such as location, zoning, infrastructure, and market dynamics.
- Market Trends: Stay current with real estate market trends, economic indicators, and urban development patterns to identify opportunities and threats.
- Business Plans: Develop detailed business plans for potential projects, outlining the project vision, financial projections, and strategic positioning within the market.
- Budget Oversight: Assist in the initial project budgeting and financial planning, providing input on cost estimates and revenue projections.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure that development plans align with local zoning regulations, building codes, and legal requirements.
- Stakeholder Communication: Communicate findings and recommendations to senior management, investors, and other stakeholders, presenting complex data in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Risk Assessment: Identify potential risks and challenges associated with projects and propose mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Real Estate, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in real estate development, with a focus on feasibility analysis and mixed-use assets.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in real estate software and market research tools.
- Understanding of urban planning, zoning, and land use regulations.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience with mixed-use assets and urban development projects (preferred).