Senior Construction Manager – Data Center & Industrial Buildings
This role is to lead, drive and manage the site works of a data center construction in Klang Valley. The main focus is the architecture and MEP scope of work. The selected candidate will be part of the Senior Management team reporting to the Senior Project Manager and Project Director.
Our trusted client partner is a reputable, branded and thriving engineering contractor that is world renowned. They focus on large scale industrial projects that require skill and experience.
- Oversee project operation with programming, method statement and construction sequence.
- Site operation planning and monitor execution of works.
- Monitor the progress of works and coordinate with site in problem solving.
- Liaison with client, consultants, sub-contractors and external parties.
- Lead project team to complete the projects on schedule, within budget and at a high level of quality.
- Management of site daily operation by supervision of site staff, site foreman & sub-contractors; liaison with client and external parties.
The Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Possess excellent planning, effective interpersonal, communication skill and problem-solving skills
- Good track record managing industrial projects especially in the Data Center sector will be advantageous
- Previous on-site experience of managing an industrial building construction project will be highly advantageous towards the selection process
- Ability to coordinate and lead matrixed and diverse teams & work independently with a high level of initiatives,
- Experience in administering the PAM 2006 form of contract will be advantageous
Above market basic salary + benefits package
Our client practices diversity and inclusion and this role is not limited by language, gender or race. However, it is open only for Malaysians with Malaysian work rights.
Apply to this advertisement to receive confidential advice on this specific role! Role is managed by Ashley Mathew and he can be contacted at email@example.com