Senior Development Manager – Town Planner
Relocation Opportunity – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Permanent, Full Time
About this Role:
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group is looking for a Senior Development Town Planner to oversee the development of urban planning that focuses on essential services and facilities that contribute to the development of a community. The successful candidate will oversee all project stages from inception to handover.
- Play a crucial role in working on one of the most important development assets in the masterplan.
- Liaise with the wider team to guarantee a successful outcome from concept to delivery and handover stages.
- Involvement within the construction planning stage
- Work alongside senior management and directors when it comes to contract management, cost management, and procurement
- Bridge the gap between the Development, Project Management, Construction, Cost, and Infrastructure Team
Background, Skills, and Qualification:
- 8+ Years of wide-ranging experience as a Development Manager, with experience in Town planning, urban and asset development, or social amenities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Real Estate, Architecture, Planning, or other related fields
- Have an cextensive understanding of Real Estate that includes feasibility studies, financial models, architectural concepts, and investment proposals
Tax-free earning, a relocation allowance and exposure working with a groundbreaking giga-project
What to do now:
To arrange a confidential discussion, please email Lieneke Erasmus of the Management Recruitment Group on firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.