Ready to join client-side?!
This is your change to join the team and work for fantastic shopping centres with a great property company!
- Are you a skilled negotiator with a strong understanding of commercial property leasing?
- And do you have a keen eye for identifying underperforming units and developing alternative uses that fit the target customer profile?
Reporting to the Leasing Manager, you will actively support our leasing team with lettings, lease renewals, pop-ups, and ancillary leasing activity across our UK portfolio. You will negotiate heads of terms through to lease completion, manage the administration and paperwork for transactions, and analyse sales performance of tenants to identify areas of opportunity to drive additional sales.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be numerate with strong commercial acumen and business awareness. You should also possess excellent communication and influencing skills, along with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. Tenacity and resilience are essential for achieving your goals and overcoming challenges.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Numerate with strong commercial acumen and business awareness
- Effective communication and influencing skills with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Self-starter with initiative, energy and drive
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Tenacity and resilience
- Commercial property leasing experience
- Retail property leasing experience
- Restaurant and/or leisure experience
- MRICS qualification
Please contact Kadija for more information and/or the job description!
t. 07355 093393
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our team can help you see how your skills fit in!