Rail Lead (Head)
Relocation Opportunity – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Permanent, full time
About the role:
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group is seeking a Rail Lead (Head) for a pioneering giga-project in Saudi Arabia. The main purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of the entire rail infrastructure, providing technical and functional requirements throughout the entire project development process.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management to the project team, offering project management and rail infrastructure expertise to ensure the successful implementation of the high-speed Rail project.
- Work in collaboration with the Regional and Mobility Sector to ensure the efficient functioning of the high-speed rail system.
- Coordinate and communicate with relevant stakeholders to align the project requirements and interests of the rail system.
- Ensure the seamless functional integration of the Rail project with other mobility sectors and assets at the Multimodal Hubs.
- Oversee operations and Maintain and Review the project progress by identifying risks and developing solutions.
You will need to be:
The ideal candidate should be able to oversee and ensure the proper implementation of the Rail project, providing technical and functional requirements throughout the entire project development process., starting from the planning phase and continuing through design, construction, and commissioning.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Over 10+ years of Rail system experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required, and a Master’s degree is preferred.
Generous compensation, a signing bonus, school fees, medical aid, relocation allowance and tax-free earnings