Proposals Manager – Derby or Birmingham – 1 day a week – Up to £55,000
I have an exciting opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 company looking for a Proposals manager to join their bids team.
They are currently bidding on work years in advance and the team has grown exponentially over the last few years and they are looking to further that over the next 2 years and you will be joining a well established team with excellent career prospects and benefits.
They need ideally need someone who has experience working for a Tier 1 contractor or experience within a project-based organisation but may look at people in similar industries.
- Is good at building relationships and can influence effectively
- Able to command respect across the business
- Has previous experience of bid writing and preparing quality submissions
- Has ability to engage with and drive the team to produce quality outputs
- Is a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is a self-starter who can manage their own time and proactively seeks and executes activities that will add value to their function
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of selling value / differentiation
- Can engage, motivate and lead a team, including providing direction
- Can demonstrate initiative and resilience
- Pays attention to detail and will see tasks through to completion
- Has an ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts
- Is able to work within a multi-discipline team
- Has thorough knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and InDesign publishing software
The following qualities and experience are desirable:
- Has knowledge of the construction industry with Tier 1 Contractor, or experience within a project-based organisation.
- Knowledge of all or several of the following market sectors: building, civils, transport, health and flood.
- A background in a contracting organisation.
Please do get in contact with me if this is something of interest on 07842315697 or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org