Interim Financial Controller (Social Housing – 12-month FTC)
Hybrid working pattern
£75,000 Per Annum + benefits
About the client
MRG Interim Executives are seeking a skilled Financial Controller with housing experience to provide leadership for rent and service charge accounting and assist with IT system implementations.
- Lead rent and service charge accounting teams
- Responsible for all aspects of financial controls
- Contribute to internal and external audits
- Responsible for financial system implementation and management of systems such as Orchard (MRI) and Northgate
- Designing and implementing financial controls
- Social housing rent and service charge accounting management
- Workflow management and process improvement
- Change management/system implementation
- Ensuring IFRS is adhered to
- ACCA/FCCA, CIMA, or ACA/FCA qualified accountant
- Previous history within social housing
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Prepared to work in London minimum 2 days per week
- Able to start early Dec
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.