Facilities Management Interim Role – 6-9month FTC
This role offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact within a leading barristers' set in Central London, working on a major refurbishment project and shaping the future of their prestigious premises.
This role is situated within a renowned barristers' chambers, recognised for excellence in commercial, competition, public, and EU law. As part of their commitment to growth and improvement, they've embarked on a significant refurbishment project to enhance client-facing areas.
As an integral part of the team, you will step into an interim Facilities Management position to oversee the final stages of this refurbishment project and ensure a seamless transition post-project completion.
- Handover Coordination: Collaborate with the Director of Finance and Operations to smoothly accept the completed project.
- Maintenance Oversight: Take charge of the maintenance schedule, Building Management System, facilities, access control, and security to proactively manage premises.
- Regulatory Compliance: Conduct a comprehensive survey of occupied floors to ensure strict adherence to regulatory standards, particularly focusing on fire safety.
- Remedial Project Management: Recommend and oversee any necessary projects to align with compliance requirements.
- Training and Development: Assess and address training needs for the current FM, ensuring their readiness and compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Ad Hoc Tasks: Engage in additional projects as identified by the Director of Finance and Operations during the assignment term.
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in facilities management, regulatory compliance, and project oversight. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven experience in facilities management, preferably within a legal or similar professional services environment.
- Expertise in overseeing maintenance schedules, building systems, and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent project management skills with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders and manage concurrent tasks efficiently.
If you are ready to contribute to a dynamic and esteemed chambers in the heart of the London legal district, we invite you to apply. Please contact Daniah Williams at The Management Recruitment Group to find out more.
Daniah Williams MRICS | Business Director – Real Estate
m: 07989 435 960 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.