H&S Compliance Manager
Housing – London
- C £40,000 Per Annum
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is seeking a H&S Compliance Manager for a housing provider in London.
- Ensure all aspects of facilities services are adhered to
- Ensure operational fire safety and systems are in place
- Provide advice on Health and Safety to wider teams
- Develop action plans to ensure building compliance
- Development of Health and Safety systems and processes and ensure satisfactory compliance and statutory requirements
- Set and monitor performance targets and objectives
- Provide leadership on facilities services
- Maintain accurate building records
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out to ensure compliance and legislative standards are met
- Work closely with customers and residents
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications
- Understanding of Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Compliance best practice
- Able to manage all aspects of Health and Safety autonomously
- Proven record in a similar position
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
The Management Recruitment Group shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.