Facilities & Estate Manager
We have been exclusively retained to source a Facilities & Estate Manager for a leading national organisation to deliver the management strategy on their wide and varied property portfolio across East Anglia. They are extremely ambitious, offering an exciting career opportunity to dynamic and driven property professionals.
Key Duties Include:
- Property inspections
- Dispute resolution
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in-house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Updating all databases
- Oversee new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Manage the application processes for Landlord consents to ensure pre-agreed business timelines are met. g. consent for alterations, wayleave agreements etc.
- Facilities Management / Property management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A background of management within client side / occupier. My client will however consider those from a client-side Landlord background.
READY TO TALK?
If you’re interested and want to learn more, feel free to reach out to Kadija Omer at The Management Recruitment Group.