A leading health and social care organisation is seeking a bid writer to join their successful work winning team. This is a permanent, full time role which can be based anywhere in the UK, however travel is required to Manchester and London twice per quarter. The salary is up to £45,000 + package.
This role would suit a bid writer who has a minimum of 1+ years’ experience and is keen to develop their career within bid writing. Health and social care experience would be an advantage, however my client is open to people from all sectors.
- You will write high quality responses and prepare successful tender submissions for various health and social care services
- You will assist in the management of the bid process when acting as lead writer on retenders and smaller bids
- You’ll review content to ensure it’s engaging and original, and most importantly meets the clients requirements
- You will maintain and update the bid library, ensuring the content is relevant
What you’ll need
- A degree in English, Journalism, History, Creative Writing or similar would be a huge advantage
- A passion for creating compelling content
- The ability to present complex information in a simple way
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Danielle Davies at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.