Salary: £50k – £60k
Location: Mansfield (Hybrid)
Due to expansion within my clients organisation we are looking to recruit a Bid Manager to join my clients small but growing team in Nottinghamshire.
The role will have links into into other teams in the organisation so the candidate i am looking to recruit will be embedded in a team ethic mentality and have high attention to detail.
You will work to manage tender bids, selling services in the utility, private and public sectors. The successful candidate will manage the bid from identifying to securing the contract, utilising all available resources. This is a truly exciting opportunity for the right candidate that will be part of a driven engaged team with the passion and desire to grow our company.
- Identify, evaluate and submit tender bids.
- Identify crucial success factors for winning bids
- Working with otter departments to get commercial evaluation, operational input and follow authorisation rules to process the bid internally.
- Scripting, assembling, publishing and submitting tender documentation
- Planning and co-ordination of support required from other company departments to the tender process.
- Preparation of cost estimates and proposal documents for products/process technologies in consultation with sales personnel and relevant company procedures.
- Experience in tracking record of bid management and tender compilation.
- Financial and Commercial involvement.
- Portal management experience (desirable).
- Operations or Engineering experience in the utilities sector (desirable).
- Experience of working with or for Local Authorities, Commercial Business, Water Companies or Large Businesses.
- Experience of tendering and/or procuring goods & services.
- You will need to demonstrate a “can do” attitude and be comfortable working both within a team and working alone.
- Provide evidence of previous success in compilation, submission, and winning bids.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation, and with a range of external customers.
- Must be able to explain complex or technical problems to colleagues in a manner that enables others to understand.
- Awareness of the external marketplace – external factors and its influence and impact on the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain good customer and supplier relationships.
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to act as a credible representative of the company to external parties.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve desired results.
- GSCE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Computer literate, high level of competence with Microsoft Office suite, and customer relationship management software/systems.
- Bid writing within a pressurised environment.
- Working with diverse team to consolidate bid information.
- Full clean driving licence.
For more information please contact Kevin at Bid recruitment