One of the UK's leading engineering and construction company that provide innovative engineering solutions nationally are currently looking to add a Bid Manager to their work winning team. The company employs over 2,500 staff across the country within several business units that operate in the rail, highways, airport, marine, energy, water and environmental infrastructure sectors, offering expertise to a range of projects with contract values up to £250 million.
The Bid Manager will be apart of the Highways Work Winning Team. Core aspects of the role include creating and completing all PQQ's, ITT and proposal documentation and collating all technical content ready for final submission across the entire business. Proof reading is a pre-requisite of the role to ensure the final documents are of an incredibly high standard befitting of the business.
You will need to demonstrate
- Experience in carrying out a bid management/ bidding role preferably within the rail civil engineering sector.
- A good understanding of bid management processes.
- Experience in providing a good understanding of operational and technical considerations in determining effective solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities.
- An understanding of the commercial and legal issues that need to be considered when bidding opportunities.
- An effective line management capability
In return the Bid Manager will be offered a competitive salary and generous benefits package including car allowance. Opportunities for career progression are apparent within this organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional bid manager to join a market leader in a very busy industry sector.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Laura Turner on 07725 556003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bids/Business Development and Marketing Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications